- 相關推薦
外貿英語巧問巧答:代理服務
Would you let us act as your agent?
貴方能讓我們成為你們的代理人嗎?
We'II think about it and let you know later.
我們要考慮一下,稍候會通知你。
We regret that we can't grant your request as we have already appointed an agent in your area.
很遺憾,本公司不能答應貴公司的要求.因為本公司已經(jīng)在當?shù)刂付舜砩獭?/p>
What are the minimum annual sales you can guarantee if we appoint you as our agent?
如本公司指定貴公司為本公司的代理,貴公司能保證的最低年銷售額是多少?
Will you consider our proposal to act as your agent?
你能考慮我們作為你代理商的建議嗎?
lf you can push the sale of our products successfully for the next 4 months,we may appoint you as our agent.
如果你們在以后4個月能成功推銷我方產品,我們將指定你們做代理。
We are not inclined to appoint an agent for your district.
我們不打算在你地委托代理。
As we are not yet thoroughly acquainted with each other, we think the time is not ripe for a discussion on agency.
由于我們互相還不太了解,我們認為討論代理為時過早。
Do you have any special promoting methods?
你們有什么特殊的促銷方法嗎?
i will submit a detailed proposal to you later.
我稍候會提交一份詳細的計劃給你。
We may discuss the subject tomorrow.
我們可以明天討論這個問題。
【外貿英語巧問巧答:代理服務】相關文章:
怎樣減肚子上的贅肉 巧吃幫你輕松瘦12-31
外貿英語訂貨對話05-08
外貿英語參觀公司對話06-13
外貿英語包裝口語對話10-16
外貿英語補償貿易對話03-14
外貿英語函電索賠信范文03-27
外貿英語詞匯家具木材03-14
外貿英語常用詞匯190個04-28
外貿英語更新報價單情景對話11-23
面試官常問的問題及回答03-25